Editor and Fx8 not syncing

serge20261

Inspired
I have downloaded the latest Firmware release,for some reason the effects blocks are not showing on the FX8 although the effects are present

This is correct behaviour - you need to assign what you want on the display of the fx8 on the "Footswitches" section on FX Edit

This is correct behaviour - you need to assign what you want on the display of the fx8 on the "Footswitches" section on FX Edit
Thanks for the response,what exactly should I be doing with the footswitch tab? Don't have the unit with me at the moment,is there a particular setting that will show my blocks on the fx8

You need to assign an effect (or another function) to each footswitch.

You can do this per preset, or globally (across all presets). On the hardware's Footswitch page, turn NAV to navigate to a footswitch and turn VALUE to select the desired effect. You can also do this in the editor (FX8-Edit).

The assigned effect doesn't need to be present in the preset. If it's not, the footswitch won't do anything of course.

Chris at Axe FX Tutorials has done a great overview of FW 3.0 which might shed some light for you

Not trying to 'teach grandma to suck eggs' as the saying goes, but I found this really useful :)

Chris at Axe FX Tutorials has done a great overview of FW 3.0 which might shed some light for you

Not trying to 'teach grandma to suck eggs' as the saying goes, but I found this really useful :)

Thanks guys Got it,in my case it's always the nut behind the wheel

Back
Top Bottom