Edit: All in All We're Just... All the Racks On The Wall...

GLiDE BPM

Power User
Okay... so I finally broke down and purchased a 2 tier floor rack to go with my 24 wall slots.
Acoustics will come out and own the bottom tier below these that are setup on the floor right now.

Wanted everything in the same room (Downstairs half of my home studio-Control Room, instead of
the upstairs Great Room that is basically my foosball table and where all the mics, etc. get setup).

Not a bad floor rack once I get the bottom half! 14 new slots! (Although 9 of them will already be filled).

20240827_185611.jpg20240827_185624-2.jpg20240827_185638-2.jpg

Okay... so I finally broke down and purchased a 2 tier floor rack to go with my 24 wall slots.
Acoustics will come out and own the bottom tier below these that are setup on the floor right now.

Wanted everything in the same room (Downstairs half of my home studio-Control Room, instead of
the upstairs Great Room that is basically my foosball table and where all the mics, etc. get setup).

Not a bad floor rack once I get the bottom half! 14 new slots! (Although 9 of them will already be filled).

View attachment 144399View attachment 144400View attachment 144401
What brand and model is that?
Looks nice!
Don't get it about the second tier though, post another pic when it's all together, my feeble brain no comprendo.

View attachment 144399View attachment 144400View attachment 144401
Amazing collection!!

No SSS Strats?
Cat Wow GIF

Back
Top Bottom