Edge still using Axe Fx II

It's for a Harvard....
Though those old harvards were made with extra Princeton chassis, I think he was joking. Back to that clip, edge saying it could be possible to replace his rack with “2 little boxes” is so true. The only thing I haven’t heard faithfully recreated by fractal is the A3 Funkwah patch for Mysterious Ways. I’ve heard somethings close but not real close.

Though those old harvards were made with extra Princeton chassis, I think he was joking. Back to that clip, edge saying it could be possible to replace his rack with “2 little boxes” is so true. The only thing I haven’t heard faithfully recreated by fractal is the A3 Funkwah patch for Mysterious Ways. I’ve heard somethings close but not real close.
Yes, that is probably why he said two. A Fractal and a Korg A3 ;)

Just watched the new U2 documentary A Sort of Homecoming, which was filmed in December 2022. There’s a studio scene where Edge plays Streets for Letterman using an Axe FX II.

Anybody else surprised Edge isn’t using a III?
Bob Bradshaw recreated his TC2290 settings in the II, so he probably has no need to switch to the III.

I doubt anyone could hear the difference between the II and the III in a mix.
I'm not convinced it'd happen out of a mix, certainly I've never heard a clip that makes a compelling argument. Statistics and numbers, sure. Actual sound..? Less frequently demo'd.

Back
Top Bottom