Easy way to consolidate patches?

Sidivan

Fractal Fanatic
I'm finally making the plunge to v9 scenes and I'm planning out my pedalboard and patch locations. I have 3 patches with 3 different amp/cab setups and I'm going to use scenes + x/y + some fancy schmancy panning to get it all to work. What I'm wondering is if there's an easy way to get all of these amps into one patch without having to write down all the parameters and manually setting them again. Like, can I copy Amp 1 -> Amp 2 somehow? Or copy JUST the X from Amp 1 into another patch?

You can save AMP as a global effect and load it in another preset.

You can not copy just X of an amp to another patch.

When Axe Edit arrives you can open two instances of of it(with only one connected to the AXE) Load the patch you want to copy FROM in to the one NOT connected. Open the patch, view the settings and type them into the window with the live AXE Edit.

Hope this helps you.

AAEN

You can copy a block from a preset to another using "Recall Effect", Page 37 in the manual. But it looks like you need to do X and Y individually (it only copies state which is selected, X or Y).

Last edited:
You can copy a block from a preset to another using "Recall Effect", Page 37 in the manual. But it looks like you need to do X and Y individually (it only copies state which is selected, X or Y).

I thought of that, but if they're all "amp1" I won't be able to use it effectively. I ended up copying an entire preset, then adding the blocks from the other preset and manually dialing them in.

Back
Top Bottom