Easy guitar learning KickStarter

Not going to fly I fear. Knowing where to put your fingers is probably just 10% of knowing how to play guitar. It takes a lot more time to learn the technique.

True. But I can see that helping early learners. This could also make it easier to learn new song/solos.

One thing that seem to be missing is something for the right hand, some kind on tempo/rhythm checker.

If guitars would be sold with this thing pre-installed then maybe yes, otherwise do you expect your 10 year old child to do that ? If not, are there any adults trying to learn an instrument from scratch ? Probably very few I would say.

Personally I think quite a few teenagers/adults could like it. It could become as adictive as Guitar Hero :rolleyes: Maybe.

Maybe there is more, but the FretLight guitars have been doing something like this for quite a while...

On a different point, I could see doing this just for the crazy visual aspect :)

Didn't know about FretLight. This Fret Zeppelin is different cause they don't build guitars that have the system (led + bluetooth + ...) in them. They provide a kit that can be mounted on "any normal size guitar" AFAIU.

Yes, the light show aspect could be fun.

Back
Top Bottom