East Coast AXE FEST ?

boardwlk17

Power User
Any axe fx users on the east coast it. Would be cool to help each other with the axe fx ll
I know I'll. Pay someone to help me learn the axe fx processes , i know theres alot of axe users on the eastcoast
Im in maryland let me know thanks
Gary

I'd be willing to bet if the Axe Fest West is as big a success as anticipated, there will be a Axe Fest East to come... we should all stay tuned!

Im in PA and about 50min from baltimore. I dont have the 2 but i do have an ultra and love it!

Dedham :)
you should bring that Matrix up to the Axe Palace in Walpole so we can check it out

Dedham...thats cool. I used to work up in Dedham and Newton. Now, I am remote from home full time and love it (no commute).
What is the Axe Palace? Would surely get together and let folks try out the Matrix I have. I love it. I am looking for someone to let me try some FRFR stuff. I play through Guitar cabs currently.

Dedham...thats cool. I used to work up in Dedham and Newton. Now, I am remote from home full time and love it (no commute).
What is the Axe Palace? Would surely get together and let folks try out the Matrix I have. I love it. I am looking for someone to let me try some FRFR stuff. I play through Guitar cabs currently.

Nevermind....just looked it up online. Wow, didnt know this place was around that area. I used to go to Daddy's in Dedham for years but never knew of this in Walpole. Cool stuff they have. -- THE AXE PALACE / 508-921-9973 --

He's been open for about 2 years now, he's got a lot of cool High end stuff, plus he's a good player so he "gets it".
The owner Nick has an Ultra and is getting in the Fryette LXII(when they are available) you should bring the matrix up and we can do some side by side comparisons.
(that's funny I grew up in Newton)

He's been open for about 2 years now, he's got a lot of cool High end stuff, plus he's a good player so he "gets it".
The owner Nick has an Ultra and is getting in the Fryette LXII(when they are available) you should bring the matrix up and we can do some side by side comparisons.
(that's funny I grew up in Newton)

Sure, that would be cool. Feel free to hit me up offline and we can plan some time to try it out.

Hi guys, ill be touring through Maryland, Boston and NYC starting this week. I have might have a little bit of time this Saturday before my show in NYC for a little get together if anyone wants. I just don't have a place in manhattan to do it at. My show that night is at 8pm so I can hang until about 4pm Saturday the 6th. This may make up for me being asked to but not being able to be a part of the axe fx meet this coming weekend on the west coast. :0) I also will also have some time during the day in NYC on Monday and Tuesday the 8th and 9th. Just let me know if anyone would like to get together and talk fractal. Always a fun thing, if I can help anyone then that's great. :0)

Hi guys, ill be touring through Maryland, Boston and NYC starting this week. I have might have a little bit of time this Saturday before my show in NYC for a little get together if anyone wants. I just don't have a place in manhattan to do it at. My show that night is at 8pm so I can hang until about 4pm Saturday the 6th. This may make up for me being asked to but not being able to be a part of the axe fx meet this coming weekend on the west coast. :0) I also will also have some time during the day in NYC on Monday and Tuesday the 8th and 9th. Just let me know if anyone would like to get together and talk fractal. Always a fun thing, if I can help anyone then that's great. :0)

I'll be in the city this Saturday but don't think I'll be there before 4pm. Next Mon or Tues day sounds good to me! I think there could be a studio we can use. Either uptown or right by penn station area

Thats very cool of you to offer Larry.....where in the Boston area are your playing and when? I am 1/2 hour south and would love to swing by and check out a show if able..... and/or maybe a small gathering if others are able to join up in the Boston area?

Back
Top Bottom