Easiest way to get dry out and amp tone for recording

JeffLoven

I have decent amp tones from my 1/4" output one of Axe Fx llXL. What is the easiest way to send an engineer a separate dry out so he records my amp tone plus a dry track for plugin/reamping later? Are one of the outputs dry by default? I'm wondering if there is any easy way that does not require editing presets-etc--in case I'm flipping through a bunch of different presets for an upcoming studio session

Okay-I apologize for basic questions. I've always just recorded the 1/4" out into my UA Apollo 8. So I would send him a USB cable also--(dumb question)-is he going to have an input for USB somewhere on his console/computer.. Also-is there an easy way to feed this to my Apollo-I'm not seeing a USB "in" anywhere on the rack...thanks for any help

Okay-I apologize for basic questions. I've always just recorded the 1/4" out into my UA Apollo 8. So I would send him a USB cable also--(dumb question)-is he going to have an input for USB somewhere on his console/computer.. Also-is there an easy way to feed this to my Apollo-I'm not seeing a USB "in" anywhere on the rack...thanks for any help
Yes, you'll need to provide him the axefx drivers though.
Then he'll be able to record the usb outs if he uses an asio daw
Of course he must record at 24 bits and 48 KHz

Back
Top Bottom