Eagerly awaiting my Axe Fx III turbo 😃

drnat

Inspired
Swapping my FM3 for the Axe FXIII turbo and it should be delivered today. Very excited. I don’t really need the extra power of the Fx III, but it’s form factor will fit my workflow better. Had a slightly tricky start with the FM3 due to my lack of experience, but am slowly getting to grips with it and looking forward to continuing this journey. Have learnt so much so far from the fractal community and enjoying the sounds I’m getting now. Lots more to learn and fractal is the perfect partner for this.

Good decision!
Thanks
Pauly

Swapping my FM3 for the Axe FXIII turbo and it should be delivered today. Very excited. I don’t really need the extra power of the Fx III, but it’s form factor will fit my workflow better. Had a slightly tricky start with the FM3 due to my lack of experience, but am slowly getting to grips with it and looking forward to continuing this journey. Have learnt so much so far from the fractal community and enjoying the sounds I’m getting now. Lots more to learn and fractal is the perfect partner for this.

I too sold my FM3 and got the turbo version. Excited to finally afford the big brother and get all those awesome sounds without the worry of the CPU.

This was my move a couple of months ago.
You won't regret it! Be ready to forget about CPU limits and lag when switching presets-scenes.
Plus...a lot of updates that you'll be the first to try out!

The Axe-Fx is an unmatched beast!

received mine about 10 days ago. (and yesterday my FC12)
Although these toys are expensive, at least over here in the EU, I am happy that I took the jump.
I am very impressed!
Still a lot to learn though, but I don't mind that. It's part of the fun.

Enjoy!

This was my move a couple of months ago.
You won't regret it! Be ready to forget about CPU limits and lag when switching presets-scenes.
Plus...a lot of updates that you'll be the first to try out!

The Axe-Fx is an unmatched beast!
@Gl4th Keen to try out full res IRs & fast scene switching should be fun!
The updates, and first to try them is a nice bonus 😊
Thanks,

received mine about 10 days ago. (and yesterday my FC12)
Although these toys are expensive, at least over here in the EU, I am happy that I took the jump.
I am very impressed!
Still a lot to learn though, but I don't mind that. It's part of the fun.

Enjoy!
Yeah, prices aren’t cheap in Europe, but G66 provide an amazing service & a real credit to Fractal!A

• Love
Reactions: Ole
You won't be disappointed! The extra power, added IO and the colour changing logo is worth the cash just on its own lol

I had the MK1, upgraded to the MKII. Have been thinking about upgrading to the Turbo but I don't really need to. I was using my FM3 a lot for rehearsals and gigs with the band but I ended up missing my Axe too much so now I'm using it all the time.

I've just bought a new rack case for mine. Is it weird that I'm excited about that? lol

Probably gonna sell my FM3 soon but was waiting on the FM9 to replace it. Might be a while yet lol. The FM3 it is a good backup though. Not that I've ever needed it touch wood lol

@Gl4th Keen to try out full res IRs & fast scene switching should be fun!
The updates, and first to try them is a nice bonus 😊
Thanks,
...and don't forget to share a picture!
Show all the pride of joining the Family of the elder brother!

Back
Top Bottom