E J tone

...I did...Use either a Two-Rock or Marshall Amp (I perused a little more, he uses the 50W Plexi for his dirty rhythm tone) as your amp block (the 50W Plexi is listed in the AX8 as literally "Plexi 50W"), then you kinda have to tweak the amp settings from there to get it closer than whatever the default settings are.

If you don't know which amps are which, I'd suggest you look through yek's amp model guide (the PDF version of this guide can be found here. He breaks down every amp in the unit as well as provides cab pairings for the amp.

Someone might have a preset built they could share, but I currently do not and won't be able to for a while unfortunately.

Last edited:
I noticed I'm on the EJ factory preset 90% of the time from the moment I took the AX8 out of the box. Such a great tone. My ultimate would be getting the "Nothing Can Keep Me from You" outro solo tone out of the AX8.

I am still working on the EJ tone stared with the plex 50 and two delays with some reverb. Still needs some work planing to add fender deluxe for clean. Any thoughts on the delay settings?

Back
Top Bottom