Dynamics and STP

hoth

Inspired
So I tried to accomplish a number of things with this clip. It is not the best recorded, and in fact it is not the best of anything. But I have reunited with an AxeFx moving from the standard to a II. And after in between taking a pit stop with another very highly regarded modeler, I am so happy I came back "home."

So I tried to both mimic a Demeter amp and show the dynamics of the II. There a couple STP riffs thrown down quickly. Absolutely no post-processing done. And I did not touch the volume knob of the guitar at all in the different parts. Everything is just picking dynamics. This isn't quad tracking and other gimmicks people use to fake things sounding good. If you don't think that this box can do dynamics, it might be time to go back to taking lessons (which I still happen take myself to always get better). Also, this is after having this box for less than 30 minutes. IMHO, it is not hard to tweak, and it has within it what you can bring out of it.

Last thing - another big plus is the USB connection to let you record quickly and easily. I didn't that would be a big deal in the end, but in setting up this clip and playing around this evening, I actually found it to be a huge plus.

Last edited:
I love "Plush".

Sounds great man. I played in a band - eons ago it seems now - that used a Demeter TGA-3 with a Rivera Hammer power amp. HUGE sounding rig.

Back
Top Bottom