Dynacabs?

They were included with FW 22.00. There's info in the related post about how to find and use them.
Thanks. I just updated to FW 22.01 and I followed the onscreen instructions in Fractal bot stand alone to install both FW 22.01 and dynacabs but then my front panel said dynacabs not installed.

I rebooted AF3 as instructed but when searching cabs I do not see dynacabs. The thread on FW 22 release is 19 pages long. Is there a specific fix for my issue?

Thanks!!

Thanks. I just updated to FW 22.01 and I followed the onscreen instructions in Fractal bot stand alone to install both FW 22.01 and dynacabs but then my front panel said dynacabs not installed.

I rebooted AF3 as instructed but when searching cabs I do not see dynacabs. The thread on FW 22 release is 19 pages long. Is there a specific fix for my issue?

Thanks!!
Have you used ask edit? Open axe edit on your computer any preset you have click on the cab block, then look down on the left it will say legacy click on legacy in the cab box and it should give you a choice of Dana cabs or legacy.

Thanks!!
Did you update Axe Edit?

Did you update Axe Edit?
Axe edit is updated. FW updated. Separately installed dynacabs again and appeared to install but do not see them. When I go to pick a cab that should be an option right? Factory 1, 2 legacy, scratchpad, user 1 and user 2 is what I see. Dynacab is sposed to show as an option there?

Axe edit is updated. FW updated. Separately installed dynacabs again and appeared to install but do not see them. When I go to pick a cab that should be an option right? Factory 1, 2 legacy, scratchpad, user 1 and user 2 is what I see. Dynacab is sposed to show as an option there?
Click the legacy tab above the A,B,C,D channel

At that point, according to the install directions, you should press Exit on the front panel, and load the Dyna-Cabs loader file, then, when prompted, restart the modeler a second time.

In Edit, open a Cab block and look at the left side. “Legacy” will be displayed. Click it and select “Dyna-Cab”.

Back
Top Bottom