Dynacabs! Post your best recipes!

Presets are king plus another king.
Just the block is needed, not an entire preset. If there are modifications to the block in different scenes/channels, then make sure to save the entire block. Save it to the Block Library with all channels, then share that.

Similarly, Cab-Lab 4 sessions achieve the same thing, just specify the needed cab packs and the session file lets us recreate the IR.

I’ve been really digging this with the Brit 800 (FM3) model with the Shimmer preamp boost:

1: 4x12 Friedman GB
Ribbon
Position: 2.90
High Cut: 7990.6 Hz

2: 4x12 Friedman GB
Condensor
Position: Cap
Distance: 2.81 cm
High Cut: 7990.6 Hz

Attachments

• 4x12 Friedman_20240406_175647.blk.zip
    517 bytes · Views: 35
That as sounds awesome I think I prefer that one with the YA dyna if its the same cab

I am sure it Soundcloud but I am noticing a clicking sounds in the background but it is pretty audible after the 1.20 mark in the clip

it more prominent on the first one. , but that said the tone is really good

Wait, I didn't think there were any DynaCabs available other than the stock Fractal DynaCabs? I can't find any reference to DynaCabs on Justin's (York's) website.

Not exactly a specific recipe, but in this video, Dante Frisiello talks about blending a 2x12 and a 1x12 Dynacab which is something I never would have thought of, but I tried it and so far I am liking it.

Side note: I actually got to meet and chat with Dante last year at one of the Vai shows. He was hanging outside the bus before they left and I chatted with him about 20 mins. Super friendly guy and really down to earth. He asked what my fave band was and I replied "Rush" and he promptly rolled up his sleeve to show me his Snakes and Arrows tat. Also got to meet Steve after that, also super nice and asked if wife and I wanted a pic.

Back
Top Bottom