Dynacab purchases gone

Bertotti

Inspired
I emailed support but it’s Sunday. None of my dynamic cab purchases are in my account now can lab shows them but can’t verify them so I can’t use them. Is there some way to fix this on my side yet this weekend? I’m probably just stuck waiting for support to reply?

I emailed support but it’s Sunday. None of my dynamic cab purchases are in my account now can lab shows them but can’t verify them so I can’t use them. Is there some way to fix this on my side yet this weekend? I’m probably just stuck waiting for support to reply?
Have you restarted the computer, tried a different browser, log-out and log-in from the account, reinstall cab-lab... ?

Have you restarted the computer, tried a different browser, log-out and log-in from the account, reinstall cab-lab... ?
Yes to all of those. I’m going back through my emails now to see if I saved the emails they sent me with the purchase. And I do not have the emails. This totally sucks. I have to go to my credit card but the site is down today to check for the payment.

Confirming something may be amiss - my purchased cabs are all present in the cabs dropdown, but when I try to sign in via "Tools/Cab Pack Manager", I get the message "Returned Query did not contain a purchase history", even though I can sign in directly to the Fractal Shop web page with same acct and see my cabs purchase history.

Confirming something may be amiss - my purchased cabs are all present in the cabs dropdown, but when I try to sign in via "Tools/Cab Pack Manager", I get the message "Returned Query did not contain a purchase history", even though I can sign in directly to the Fractal Shop web page with same acct and see my cabs purchase history.
My cab lab shows all of the packs I purchased but fails the verification because my account only show the axe and fc I purchased none of the dynapack.

my purchased cabs are all present in the cabs dropdown, but when I try to sign in via "Tools/Cab Pack Manager", I get the message "Returned Query did not contain a purchase history", even though I can sign in directly to the Fractal Shop web page with same acct and see my cabs purchase history.
Yep,
same here ;)

I bet if you bang out some riffage using the 26.02 beta through the fabulous built in Dyna-Cabs, Monday will be here before you know it! biggrin.gif

I don’t expect them to work on a weekend.

I can sign in but there is no record of my purchase either through cab lab4 except the drop down showing the packs I bought but signing in fails some validation and on the fractal website only the fx3 and fc 12 purchases are shown.

I’m done messing around now time for me to do some work. Oh well support will get back to me when they can.

Procrastinating so I took one last look at the fractal website. I see the fc12 order but no packs, wait, it says seven products so when I click on the order my ordered are there! Now to just try and redownload them and see what happens. After some work first.

No I can login but get an error when I try to use a dynacab purchase. Says there are no products but under the order there are. They were working last time I used them.

No I can login but get an error when I try to use a dynacab purchase. Says there are no products but under the order there are. They were working last time I used them.
I'm now getting the same message when I try to select something from my dropdown list of purchased cabs:

1722791564814.png

And I get this when trying to sign in from CL:
1722791624358.png

But, as mentioned above, when I log in directly to https://shop.fractalaudio.com/, I can see my DC purchase history.

Looks like an issue affecting everyone - they'll likely sort it out tomorrow.

Last edited:
For what it is worth, I get the return query did not contain a purchase history if I try to login, but all my packs are showing and working.

1722795275916.png

Its Fractal - mine is not working either - shut off all anti-virus software that didnt help

Last edited:
I got a reply it had a zip and instructions. Sadly traveling this week so doubt I’ll have time to try. Long days ahead. It just that time of year I guess.

Back
Top Bottom