Dyna Cab change with previous beta FW

jcfiallos

Inspired
Hi,
I noticed some dyna cabs changed in the new 22 FW release, as pero previous beta FW. For example before I had Double Verb, and now in the same preset its showing 2x12 65 Bassguy. Is there any way of knowing which cab was there previusly?, it apparently changed the cab on the last FW update.

Hi,
I noticed some dyna cabs changed in the new 22 FW release, as pero previous beta FW. For example before I had Double Verb, and now in the same preset its showing 2x12 65 Bassguy. Is there any way of knowing which cab was there previusly?, it apparently changed the cab on the last FW update.
If you compare the cab lists, it shouldn't be hard to see how they shifted....

Hi,

That’s why the beta notes said…
WARNING!!! Dyna-Cab data WILL change for the final release version and any presets you create with this public beta may need to be manually edited to correct shifts in the location of the cabinets. If you are not comfortable with this caveat do NOT install this firmware.

And to be clear, the cabs are likely treated as a numbered list. If you are on cab 22 now, find out which cab was 22 in the beta and that's the cab you actually want, which might be 25 now after more cabs were added.

Back
Top Bottom