Dweezil on Leno

The Hendrix guitar is a lot of fun to play especially now since I started the restoration back to the way it was in 1977.

I saw the video and write up about that Strat on your site, very cool history with Jimmy and your Dad and now you. ;-)

and thanks for sharing some insights on your presets, Great stuff DZ!

I've been an FZ fan my entire life, but I'e had the pleasure of following DZ's career for many years as well.

For those of you unfamiliar with DZ's earlier work - I highly recommend finding a copy of the two albums by the band 'Z' - Shampoohorn and Music For Pets.

And of course, whenever you get the chance, do take the time to enjoy the existentialist ramblings of Ajax Duckman - IMO still the finest animated series ever made.

YouTube - Duckman - The Poetry of Ajax

Heh, same here. When I heard Leno say that Dweezil was playing with Cooper that night, I was eager to see how visible his Axe-FX rig would be. I was amazed how it dominated the stage. And the tone was really tasty! The whole performance had a great vibe to it. Hats off to Dweezil, Alice, and the whole band/crew. Well done.

Great performance!

Of course we all know Dwez was tight friends with Eddie VH...that sure didnt hurt his playing etc. Also, a real cool TV show sometime back had Dwez and his brother (the host) playing "Name That Tune" or sing along to this - anyway, he had to play many many tunes or parts there of, I believe off the cuff. Being into the "classic's", I loved seeing him doing that.

Back
Top Bottom