dual input (mag+piezo) preset

hem19

hello there!

i used the time in quarantine to put some order in my huge collection of IR and presets and then i started to work on it

after asking so much in the forum i thought it would be nice to give back, so here it goes
and i went into much thinkering to find a way to process both output of my custom ibanez with piezo pickups

maybe is not orthodox, i use the filters to first isolate the left and right side of processing,
to allow the cab block to work separately on the electric and piezo side,
and then volume block to put everything in the center again (but you could choose to put it back on left and right if you prefer)

maybe there is a simpler way to do the same?

regarding the IR (since is a cab bundle) the acoustic side is one of the more "woody" Taylor IR that did the rounds in the forum
and i found it perfect to give some life back to piezo signal, the electric side is one of the IR shared by Leon Todd,
one of my favourite (i don't know if there is an official protocol for sharing previous IR, if there are issues let me know i will edit them)

let me know what you think, i hope it could be useful for dual output guitars user

(sorry for the name, the inspiration is quite clear...)

Attachments

• angel piezo (2ins).syx
    34 KB · Views: 34
Back
Top Bottom