dual input (electric and piezo) + dual output question..

Web Riffs

I have several electric guitars with piezo bridges. I have quite a few patches that use the two, and I am currently using Input 1 for electric, and Input 2 for piezo (using the fxloop block). I have just been using output 1 lately going to my rig via 1/4" and the XLR to the board. I have modified my rig, and would like to be able to use output 2 for my rig, while still using output 1 (XLR) to the board, thus gaining me separate volume control for each.

My question is this: Is there a way to do this without having to resort to the input 1 [l/r] only option?

I've tried the Output 2 [echo->] Output 1, which only works when I'm not using the piezo (input 2 aka fxloop).

I've seen the (input 1 [L] as electric and input 1[R] as piezo) option and having to change every single patch that I've already made to route the electric to "input 1 L" seems to be quite the pain. Also when I would select one of the default patches, it would then take BOTH the electric and piezo inputs.

If not, then it would be a nice option for a future firmware to allow separate inputs from 1 and 2, while using outputs 1 and 2 as the same output to gain separate volume control for 'xlr' (out 1) and 'amp' (out2). This is my ideal setting.

I also own a (GASP!!) Line 6 Pod X3 Pro, and the XLR output was always dialed full volume, so the master volume had no control over the XLR.. That would also be a nice option instead of routing to output 1 and 2 with different volumes.. basically I'd like to be able to use the Axe output level to control my stage volume, yet not piss off the sound guy at the same time ;-)

Back
Top Bottom