Dual expression pedal with FM3

Rafman

Hello there. I recently got a Lehle dual expression pedal with the intention of using it with my FM3 in order to use one exp pedal which has two outputs with a latching mode to have volume and wah functions in the same scene. But after 3 days of search and trial, I could not figure it out and I don’t know if it is really doable! Is the problem from the Lehle pedal or the FM3? Or even me?

I also saw the Mission Engineering EP 25k which has also 2 outputs, but did not find anybody talking about this subject.

Thank you for any kind of help.

Hello there. I recently got a Lehle dual expression pedal with the intention of using it with my FM3 in order to use one exp pedal which has two outputs with a latching mode to have volume and wah functions in the same scene. But after 3 days of search and trial, I could not figure it out and I don’t know if it is really doable! Is the problem from the Lehle pedal or the FM3? Or even me?

I also saw the Mission Engineering EP 25k which has also 2 outputs, but did not find anybody talking about this subject.

Thank you for any kind of help.
here is the answer:

Back
Top Bottom