Drives of the Axe FX III

After a bit of a break because of my hard drive dying, we are back! This time with new goodies! The Precision Drive has long been one of my fav drives and I am glad it is in the axe fx! I didnt djent with it. That is for another day.

Hey everyone, I know it has been a while but I did another Drive video. This time on the Mesa Flux Drive. I actually have this drive in real life, and I think I like it a little better in the axe fx lol. It is a great drive for low to mid gain. It doesnt work well for high gain, but can really turn a lower gain amp into a beast! After finished up Amps of the Axe FX, it feels good to be making axe fx videos again. I hope yall enjoy.

These videos are great.

My favourite drive at the moment is the Buxom Boost.
Funny you should say that, because now that I had a chance to dive into, it kinda is mine too now lol. This thing is really awesome, and the tight switch on it is awesome. It boost, can get rid of unwanted lowend, and you can add LMH into your tone if you want. Its a awesome pedal!

Funny you should say that, because now that I had a chance to dive into, it kinda is mine too now lol. This thing is really awesome, and the tight switch on it is awesome. It boost, can get rid of unwanted lowend, and you can add LMH into your tone if you want. Its a awesome pedal!

Yeah it's great ! With a clean Bogner Shiver with the Buxom Boost level at 10, gain on about 3.5 and tightness about 6.5 you get instant Keith Scott, its heavenly!

Great stuff Lucas - subscribed - quick question - there is a drive on the amp block are you running that on or off when using a dedicated drive pedal ? thanks

The Crunch box aka box o crunch from MI Audio is insane. It is so angry and has so much gain on tap it is insane lol. If you want hulk like Marshall time then the crunch box is for you!

Back
Top Bottom