AFIII Drive A/B comparison

Very nice job and comparisons!! I really appreciated the comparisons and believe it took you a lot of time.
Without any criticism...What do you intend to do next? Share some additional tips about the advanced parameters, sell you hard work about those blocks? Expand to modulation and other type of effects?

I have no plans for future comparisons tbh! I just did this clip because every once in a while I do some A/B tests for myself to see how modeling improves over time (and to update my commercial preset packs), and I figured it wouldn't hurt to film and share, that's all really!
There's not much going on in terms of advanced parameters really, other than the diode change to mimic my old mij sd1. Everything else is all knobs on the model visually matching the knobs on the pedals (except for the sdd of course, since it has switches as opposed to knobs).

I wouldn't mind expanding to other fx types, but the only few pedals that are both in the af and in my collection are not many... on top of my head, dynacomp, whammy, wah, phase90, boss dm2... that's about it! Maybe I'll do a second A/B clip including these pedals. Or I could do it with some amps, we'll see!

I have no plans for future comparisons tbh! I just did this clip because every once in a while I do some A/B tests for myself to see how modeling improves over time (and to update my commercial preset packs), and I figured it wouldn't hurt to film and share, that's all really!
There's not much going on in terms of advanced parameters really, other than the diode change to mimic my old mij sd1. Everything else is all knobs on the model visually matching the knobs on the pedals (except for the sdd of course, since it has switches as opposed to knobs).

I wouldn't mind expanding to other fx types, but the only few pedals that are both in the af and in my collection are not many... on top of my head, dynacomp, whammy, wah, phase90, boss dm2... that's about it! Maybe I'll do a second A/B clip including these pedals. Or I could do it with some amps, we'll see!
Thank you about the feedback. By the way you did an awesome job in the U2 packs!! Amazingly perfect.

Thank you about the feedback. By the way you did an awesome job in the U2 packs!! Amazingly perfect.

Thank you!
(promotional / vendor post: in 2 days I'll be releasing the first non U2 preset pack, Famous Riffs, based on a daily riff / tone I post on my IG page by request, every 10 days the 10 requests will make a Famous Riffs Vol.X preset pack, it's very exciting!)

Back
Top Bottom