Dream Theater: Metropolis Pt. 1 Preset

Hey hey,
I downloaded your preset and slammed them into the back end of my MARK V and 4 x 12 trad recto cab...a few tweaks for me..but OMG... I have cab sims off but if I want to try it in FRFR (Q12A) what cab sim do you use. The download with .sysx fills factor cab1 @ 1 x 6 oval.. cant be that..lol Would love to hear it in true FRFR..Please..
KP

Hey, don't know why that happened. Throw both the OH and the RW version of the Mesa 4x12 in a stereo cab block for FRFR. Glad it kicks ass on your MK V rig.

If you ever get a chance to run it in a Mark V, You have to hear it.... How did you get it so tight... I will try those Cabs. Thxs.. Can't see how it will beat the Mark V..It's better than the straight Mark V...lol

If you ever get a chance to run it in a Mark V, You have to hear it.... How did you get it so tight... I will try those Cabs. Thxs.. Can't see how it will beat the Mark V..It's better than the straight Mark V...lol

Haha awesome! Glad you're digging it.

I have run the patch through a Mesa cab with a Matrix power amp. It kicks.

I was excited to try this preset for the first time but I'm running FW11Beta and when I load it there is no volume. I've checked everything I can think of including removing controllers on Vol/Pan and make sure that all blocks are set to "THRU" when bypassed but I still get no sound :( Anyone else get it working in FW11?

I was excited to try this preset for the first time but I'm running FW11Beta and when I load it there is no volume. I've checked everything I can think of including removing controllers on Vol/Pan and make sure that all blocks are set to "THRU" when bypassed but I still get no sound :( Anyone else get it working in FW11?

Is it running with user cabs?

Yeah, I cannot get this wicked wicked, patch featuring scenes to work either, on 11.01
thanks

ccroyalsenders, I'm looking forward to this updated upload. I loaded the Metropolis and setup my mfc for selecting scenes as your YouTube instructions suggested but didn't get any sound.
When a preset has no sound I'm lacking knowledge of how to "fix" the preset to get it working.

Back
Top Bottom