Dream Theater Medley/Cover AXE FX/Superior Drummer/ Trilian

justinjcm900

Inspired
Hey guys!

Thought i'd share this with you all...

I put together a short medley yesterday of a few DT songs.

This isn't a tone test or anything, i just felt like recording some classic riffs as i haven't listened to them for a while and this has rekindled a love for their music!

There are obviously loads of other riffs i could have added but these are the ones i could play and fit into an acceptable time, so consider it a snapshot.

Enjoy!

Feedback is welcomed!

Justin

wow ! this is amazing. REALLY enjoyed listening to it! im a big DT fan as well. good job. can you maybe upload the mix on zippyshare.com an send it to me? i would like to remaster it.

cheers!

wow ! this is amazing. REALLY enjoyed listening to it! im a big DT fan as well. good job. can you maybe upload the mix on zippyshare.com an send it to me? i would like to remaster it.

cheers!

Thanks man! Really appreciate the comment!

Sure i can, just give me some time to re-bounce it and i'll disable the compression and limiting thats already on there!

Did you want to re-master it for me to re-upload or do you have your own intentions with it?

Cheers!

Hey guys!

Thought i'd share this with you all...

I put together a short medley yesterday of a few DT songs.

This isn't a tone test or anything, i just felt like recording some classic riffs as i haven't listened to them for a while and this has rekindled a love for their music!

There are obviously loads of other riffs i could have added but these are the ones i could play and fit into an acceptable time, so consider it a snapshot.

Enjoy!

Feedback is welcomed!

Justin

Wowww sounds really amazing please share the presets, thanks.

Love that you included so much from SFAM, my fav DT album. Tones and playing are spot on, really well done!

Thanks so much man!

Yeah i felt it was only right that SFAM had the biggest part haha.

Appreciate the feedback!

Justin

It sounds good!!! What amp-cab-mic did you use?

Thanks man!

It was the fas modern into the new ownhammer IR. Just a single IR with a 57, no blending at all!

Check them out on the axe II user cab section or go to the ownhammer website, the beta cabs are free and they are the best sounding cabs i've used!

The only part I didn't like was when it ended.
I wanted more !!
Great stuff - really REALLY great.

Haha, i know there's so much more i could have done....so i'll probably do another one!

Thanks for the comment though, really appreciate it!

Feel free to share it by the way

Back
Top Bottom