Wish Dream Amps that should be added the all Fractal Units!!

omrizer13400

Hey Fractal Audio!
i hope that you are doing very well and feel well, i just would like to ask you if it is any chances to add these amps?, thank you and have a good day
these are the amps:
ENGL Ritchie Blackmore signature amp
ENGL Fireball 60
ENGL fireball 100
Randall Thrasher
Randall RG100ES
Randall Warhead
Randall Warhead X2
Wizard Modern Classic II
EVH 5150iii lbx-s
Peavey Triple X
Bugera 333 XL INFINIUM
Bugera 6262 INFINIUM
Bugera G20 INFINIUM

Hey Fractal Audio!
i hope that you are doing very well and feel well, i just would like to ask you if it is any chances to add these amps?, thank you and have a good day
these are the amps:
ENGL Ritchie Blackmore signature amp
ENGL Fireball 60
ENGL fireball 100
Randall Thrasher
Randall RG100ES
Randall Warhead
Randall Warhead X2
Wizard Modern Classic II
EVH 5150iii lbx-s
Peavey Triple X
Bugera 333 XL INFINIUM
Bugera 6262 INFINIUM
Bugera G20 INFINIUM
+1 :)

I wonder if some kind of encyclopedia of each amps circuit set up would be good. I wonder this because a lot of amps are very very similar in circuit design and with the ability to tweak existing amps so much a lot of what we have listed is probably already in the axe some where. We can already change all kinds of circuit but like power sections pre sections etc. find an appropriate power section and appropriate pre section proper eq style etc. I mean isn’t this how people are tone matching already. If I have a reference of how exist f amps are set up for instance such this amp has an active eq for low mods and hi. Like my triple xxx, the ability to switch between right mid and loose this this power sections has 6l6 and six pre tubes etc etc. with a bit more knowledge of what current amps have it would be easier to pick one then tweak things to get it close to what you want then tone match. Pretty sure that is how it works now. Most don’t know where to start in picking appropriate existing amps and what needs changes to get closer. I’m rambling sorry

for those who asking why bugera, because it's the only amps that i can get nearby my house, i know it suck but still
If you love burgers no worries there is someone for everyone right? With axe you can dream bigger. There are already amps in there that could replace everyone I have with a bit of tweaking but I still love my tube amps and the simplicity of plugging into them but axe is the same dial in a tone save it and just plug and play.

One biggie to add would be the German amp from Thomas Reußenzehn

Back
Top Bottom