Dragianni - Straight To he Sun

Dragianni

Hello friends! Here is my song called "Straight To The Sun"...main theme is inspired by macedonian traditional song "Makedonsko devojce"

I play Ibanez JEM guitars and, for the very first time (!!!) I used Fractal Audio Axe Fx Ultra for recording lead guitars ( preset "Studio lead" with some little eq modifications and phaser added in the middle finger picking part of the song )...
I hope you'll like this one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUsBk3SO2lQ

8)

Last edited:
Hello friends! Here is my song called "Straight To The Sun"...main theme is inspired by macedonian traditional song "Makedonsko devojce"

I play Ibanez JEM guitars and, for the very first time (!!!) I used Fractal Audio Axe Fx Ultra for recording lead guitars ( preset "Studio lead" with some little eq modifications and phaser added in the middle finger picking part of the song )...
I hope you'll like this one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUsBk3SO2lQ

8)

That is fantastic, excellent work.

Thank you guys for positive feedback - more clips will come soon! I'm a new Ultra owner,bought it 12 days ago...I'm still amazed by factory presets,haven't made any preset completely mine... by now! You guys on forum are great, i come here often...and learn a lot ! :)

Greetings from Croatia !

Last edited:
Dragianni

Thats some of the best guitar work i have seen and heard in a long long time, nice collection of guitars

Paul

Great tone and also the other videos are great, maybe it's time to do some Vai songs with the Axe-fx ;)

Very Nice

I really like this! Nice to see you here! Would you care to share the patch? I really like the tones you were getting, not too distorted, just enough gain to sound smooth, with plenty of bite and definition :)
Thank you,
Ed

I really like this! Nice to see you here! Would you care to share the patch? I really like the tones you were getting, not too distorted, just enough gain to sound smooth, with plenty of bite and definition :)
Thank you,
Ed

As I said before, i used "Studio lead" preset with a little eq modifications, adding phaser ( from "Eruption" preset) for finger picking part and pitch (crystals) w/ FSK-401 sustainer on my guitar ( from 0.52 to 1.20 of the song ). "Crystals" mix is controlled by Roland EV-5 pedal :)

Reverb and delay are bypassed on all presets because i added fx from DAW lately in the mix ;)

Attachments

• Studio Lead Dry.syx
    2 KB · Views: 24
  • Studio Lead Phaser.syx
    2 KB · Views: 22
  • Studio Lead Crystal.syx
    2 KB · Views: 22
That was AWESOME! I got a little bit of a Joey Tafolla vibe from his "Out Of The Sun" cd, but you really have your own style and it was great! Thanks for sharing!

Regards,
Jeff

the worst recording ever, Axe should never be used for playing like this...this should not be.

Great stuff brother Dragianni, gimme a call when you need a bass player, will play for beer :)

the worst recording ever, Axe should never be used for playing like this...this should not be.

Great stuff brother Dragianni, gimme a call when you need a bass player, will play for beer :)

No problem, my friend! You'll get "chevapee", even "odojak" too, not only a beer! :D ;)

Back
Top Bottom