Wish Down Stroke Switching for Scene Switches and Press and Hold for X/Y on AI

lwknives

Power User
It would be great for me if we could select down stroke switching for scenes but still retain hold for X/Y on switches assigned to FX Bypass.
Unless you can setup scenes where they have a separate function when held there isn't any reason to make them fire on the up stroke.
Right now I have the switches set to globally use down strokes and use F1 Hold to go into X/Y switching. It would save me some tap dancing if Scenes defaulted to fire on the down stroke and it would also free up the F1 switch to perform some other function.

how would you set it up to tell the difference between the down step and being held down. if you want quick scene changes when you press the switch down, would it not change scenes when waiting to switch X/Y?

how would you set it up to tell the difference between the down step and being held down. if you want quick scene changes when you press the switch down, would it not change scenes when waiting to switch X/Y?

I think you are misunderstanding me, the scene switches would only perform their current function of switching scenes, they would have no hold function. What would happen is that if you had switches 1-4 set up for scenes 1-4 all those switches would fire on the downstroke but switches 5-8 would retain their hold for X/Y function and fire on the upstroke.

Ok I see you want to be able to turn off some of the x/y. at the current state you have to turn the whole thing off. Gotcha +1

I would love this as well

EDIT: That also goes for the new control switches - anything really that does not have a hold function.

Back
Top Bottom