DOUG ALDRICH TONES??

mocka50

Hey.... has anyone got any tone matched sounds for Doug?....i would love to here some from his time with HURRICANE,BAD MOON RISING or his SOLO ALBUMS.....Thanks

Haven't heard 'burning rain' so will have to check that out, but he has the biggest sound ever on the hurricane 'slave to the thrill' album.
Must try a tone match of that album.

Hi ricgk...If you like Hurricane Slave to the thrill album you should dig BURNING RAIN....I just love his sound and guitar style.....i would really like to hear some tm of his sounds if you can....cheers

Next we'll have to invent a machine to magically match your abs to Doug Aldrich's so we can all wear that stylish "vest with no shirt underneath" stage outfit.

You are right with that PacoCasanovas....I just thought with all the extremely talented people that are on this forum(which blows me away with some of the playing and programing that's done here) Someone would have had a crack at it by now....and if you could do something about the ABS that would be cool too....

He is very good and does have great tone! He definitely has pentatonic position 1 down with a little stretch variation! He is basically trying really hard to hang with what Vai did in Whitesnake, although I will say Aldrich has a better feel for the blues that Vai, which is the roots of Whitesnake. By the way I saw Whitesnake open for Ratt back when 'slide it in' was there only sort of hit (I think Sykes was the guitarists then).

like to see the guy with the sloppy comment with a les paul down around his waist play like that youtube clips please!

Steve vai didnt fit with whitesnake even tho i like that album . Doug is the perfect replacement for the sykes period whitesnake .

Back
Top Bottom