Does the Rocktron All Access play nicely with the Axe-Fx?

xpenno said:
Mine Does :D
Awesome!!! Im going to be using it just to switch presets, Ive never been much of an IA guy. I imagine that its pretty easy to program the presets in after Ive come up with them?

Seriously though, it can do pretty much everything I need although I'll be going for the MFC101 for the added tuner support.

The MFC101 should have a display that will show the Tuner screen from the AxeFx right there on the pedal. That will kick ass!

Gainzilla said:
xpenno said:
Mine Does :D
Awesome!!! Im going to be using it just to switch presets, Ive never been much of an IA guy. I imagine that its pretty easy to program the presets in after Ive come up with them?

I had never used IAs in anger before I got my Axe and All Access and if I can get it all working then anyone can ;)

xpenno said:
The MFC101 should have a display that will show the Tuner screen from the AxeFx right there on the pedal. That will kick ass!
Thats cool but fortunately, I am still able to walk back to the rack to tune!!!

It also has more footswitches and external controller jacks, but what can I say, I'm a sucker for gadgets and very lazy ;)

Mine plays nicely.

I've been having a bit of trouble getting it to switch banks without raising hell, but I just cleared bank A and put all the presets I wanna use in there..

I use it with a HEX pedal, and with bank mode with 10 presets per bank. I use IA for muting/tuner, delay on/off and tap tempo.

Excellent match!

The All Access is so powerful that I even don't miss the bi-directional communication (refreshing of preset names, IA switch status, etc.) between the All Access and other Rocktron devices like the VooDu Valve and Prophesy. Tuner display on the All Access (a feature that I really would like to have) wasn't possible anyway, although the Prophesy has a tuner function on board...

Back
Top Bottom