Bug? Does Hi CPU disable modifiers?

brokenvail

Fractal Fanatic
I have a preset that lives around 89 CPU. I was doing some editing on front panel and I noticed my delays were missing modified option for input gain. It literally is not there. I plugged in edit and in edit it shows it there. I unplug edit go back to the front panel and once again not there. @joe rogers any ideas

I have a preset that lives around 89 CPU. I was doing some editing on front panel and I noticed my delays were missing modified option for input gain. It literally is not there. I plugged in edit and in edit it shows it there. I unplug edit go back to the front panel and once again not there. @joe rogers any ideas

That's pretty odd. There is no mechanism to disable modifiers, this is the first I've heard of this occurring. Does it stick if you re-add it?

That's pretty odd. There is no mechanism to disable modifiers, this is the first I've heard of this occurring. Does it stick if you re-add it?
I tried various delays it was missing in all of them. I delete some other blocks and it showed up when I added them back it was gone again. Edit shows it just fine though.

I tried various delays it was missing in all of them. I delete some other blocks and it showed up when I added them back it was gone again. Edit shows it just fine though.
That's really strange. When Axe-Edit shows that it is there, does the modifier work?

Here it is. I am using trip tik cabs from obot cabpack one with sm57 and one with r121 in a stereo cab panned center

Attachments

• Triptik Modern (3).syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom