Does anyone want to make their audio cables "fancy, noble, valuable" ?

Wait a second, are you telling me those Strindberg TT strings I paid $100 for aren’t shipping ?

PS I took a second look, I’m thinking mmmm maybe I’ll give em a shot , I love the “an eye catcher”. Like who the f—k stares at cable input ::blushes::

From their page: "Creating an instantly noticeable and undeniably high risk of tripping over your cables, Cable Elevators are one of our all-time, most effective cross-marketing endeavors with local emergency rooms..."

Did you happen to take a look at some of their other stuff? 15 amp power cable for $300. Yes...you read that right. A friggin power cable for your amp is $300. Kept digging and found another power cable for $700. And the cable elevators are just a level of stupid beyond comprehension. The crazy thing is...you know damn well someone has actually bought this stuff. :confused:

Did you happen to take a look at some of their other stuff? 15 amp power cable for $300. Yes...you read that right. A friggin power cable for your amp is $300. Kept digging and found another power cable for $700. And the cable elevators are just a level of stupid beyond comprehension. The crazy thing is...you know damn well someone has actually bought this stuff. :confused:
A friend of mine worked for a machine shop that had a contract manufacturing some kind of "water ionizer" which was basically a spiral inside a copper tube. It cost almost nothing to manufacture but sold for a ridiculously high price. It didn't really do anything except stir up the water a bit as it passed through the tube segment but it was supposed to imbue it with positive ions that had all kinds of purported health benefits.

Back
Top Bottom