Does anyone else find it funny

Soon for the 3.5s….the tympani IDs were completely rebuilt but not sure what to do with em…yet
Cool.

I sold my original Magnaplanars years ago. Among other things, had to talk about them with every new person who came over. They're not exactly inconspicuous :)

Quite the sonic detail they had, if you're into that more than shaking the walls.

To each their own - I have really, seriously good hi fi equipment and no TV - suits me fine - I can read (or do many other things for that matter) while listening to music whereas anything on TV reduces me to a passive (usually angry) vegetable .....

Man that's a hell of a home system!!
Thank you.
At one time the subs were horns and the mid bass were horns but going into a new house I compromised. :)
The mid range multi-cellular horns are hand-built wooden horns from a kind soul in Germany.

Cool.

I sold my original Magnaplanars years ago. Among other things, had to talk about them with every new person who came over. They're not exactly inconspicuous :)

Quite the sonic detail they had, if you're into that more than shaking the walls.
The models with the ribbon tweeters sound sweet.

To each their own - I have really, seriously good hi fi equipment and no TV - suits me fine - I can read (or do many other things for that matter) while listening to music whereas anything on TV reduces me to a passive (usually angry) vegetable .....
I hear you. My Dad and his buddies back in the day built their speaker systems, sat around the sound system, drank wine, talked business, life, music, art, etc… Then the 512 line rastered image died and high def this and that, which is fine, but I really think the family experience suffered when the visual magnet took over.

Back
Top Bottom