Does any one know when the fixes for firmware 10 will be released?

It's so annoying that you can't even ask a valid question without getting all fanboys jump in and attack the OP.

It makes these forums so exhausting to browse.

Just let Cliff or someone else WHO ACTUALLY KNOWS answer and be done with it.

I can hardly imagine they need anyones defense. And in this case, there wasn't even an attack in the OP.

It is not necessary to state 10 times in any thread that Fractal are the best etc.
It is just spam, really, it diminishes the value of this forum as it drowns the important info.

Are you referring to the way they handled the Axe Edit communication and lack of or are you talking about something else? Kind of confused, because in my post I'm just wondering "in the past where there were issues with a firmware Cliff would have a fix with in hours/days and so I wanted to know is this the case or will it be weeks/months?" like other artists I have projects that need to get worked on and I wanted to know, should I revert back to Firmware 9 so I have a usable TM block or will a fix for that be out soon. I'll just write "fractal email" maybe i'll get something from that method, because IMHO you answered nothing I asked thanks for the reassurance though, but I really don't need that.

Holy Shitballs dude! Didn't you really want to say 'Thank you"?

Let it be:) Never look at a thread if you find it stupid and enjoy your music, FW10, FW 9, your guitar, your wife, your friends...... Rock on! :)

Personally I'm going to finally install FW10 and remove any doubt my neighbours might have whether I'm home or not!

Life is good!

I probably should have let someone at Fractal respond to the original post. The only reason I responded is because as busy as they are, I didn't think anyone from Fractal would get around to answering his question in a timely manner. Normally when someone with only a few posts asks a question here on the forum and it doesn't get answered quickly, they get frustrated and think nobody is helping them out. My initial response was just to say that as with every firmware update, these guys have quickly fixed issues in a timely manner and can't predict the exact time and date they will be "done".

It's so annoying that you can't even ask a valid question without getting all fanboys jump in and attack the OP.

It makes these forums so exhausting to browse.

Just let Cliff or someone else WHO ACTUALLY KNOWS answer and be done with it.

I can hardly imagine they need anyones defense. And in this case, there wasn't even an attack in the OP.

It is not necessary to state 10 times in any thread that Fractal are the best etc.
It is just spam, really, it diminishes the value of this forum as it drowns the important info.

The OP requested information from the forum COMMUNITY, which the forum obviously didn't have. The forum is not an official status update request tool to Cliff and friends (even if every once in a while you get lucky). What pissed every one off was not that he asked the original question, but that he was a total dick to Scott Peterson (an extremely helpful and friendly forum member) when Scott didn't magically know that the OP didn't want any communication with the community to which he asked the question.

The original post was a long shot of a question, which didn't bug anyone. It was his total dick response that did it.

Email support for answers directly from Fractal staff.

If you post on a public forum, you get what you get. As mentioned, this is not an official channel for FAS to respond to support questions.

I love when people start a thread on a public forum and try to put parameters like "only mods answer" or "only cliff answer or else."

Anyone registered can respond to anything, so learn how to ignore the incorrect, uneducated answers and maybe you'll get some good answers from someone too.

I believe all the bugs are fixed. A new release is imminent.

Thanks Cliff, sorry to come off hard, but my initial question was just that, was curious. Of course I can't get a straight answer from anyone in the forum on that topic, they have only snide smart comments, or useless ones taking up bandwith. So now what are you going to do to the members in this thread who personally attacked me? I'd like to see each one of them get warnings, No wonder you don't post here as much as other forums, I can't imagine you like seeing people personally attack others on either side, just isn't good for business when rumors are going around about how "negative this forum has become".

Thanks Cliff, sorry to come off hard, but my initial question was just that, was curious. Of course I can't get a straight answer from anyone in the forum on that topic, they have only snide smart comments, or useless ones taking up bandwith. So now what are you going to do to the members in this thread who personally attacked me? I'd like to see each one of them get warnings, No wonder you don't post here as much as other forums, I can't imagine you like seeing people personally attack others on either side, just isn't good for business when rumors are going around about how "negative this forum has become".

LOL Dude, who do you think you are? :roll

:roll

:shock

.:lol

Back
Top Bottom