Docking Station... Crazy?

Someone has built one-a really nice one-I don't need it but it does look very cool Al from France-it's all over the forum. Really don't see how you missed it-Raca something I believe. After I post this I'll look for it.

OK Sorry
It's more of a controller-but I know I have seen docking stations on here t. One post explained what to buy , etc to build one-looks pretty easy.

Still check this thing out-it's very cool
AlGrenadine is the member and the station is called rac12+ . I don't know the price but it's a killer-

RAC12 - New 1U rack controller for Axe-Fx II / XL

It's complete I believe-but it also controls, well find the post and watch the video

Forum user sebastos08 and I are working on a 1U rack controller dedicated to the Axe-Fx II and XL.
It's been designed and successfully tested for months now and is reaching the industrialization/production stage.
It should be available for a worldwide release during the first quarter of 2015.

Last edited:
Why don't you just bring everything from the back...
7A6zjac.jpg

...to the front?
ETmjsUg.jpg

Vafam Sound - Connector Adapters

Why don't you just bring everything from the back...
7A6zjac.jpg

...to the front?
ETmjsUg.jpg

Vafam Sound - Connector Adapters

Yeah, I'm thinking this is going to be the way to go. Then I'll just bundle the cables that are left at the studio. I think this means splitting back up the 6 space rack I currently use and separating the Matrix from the Axe as was suggested. With a thought out patch panel, labeled and bundled cables, plugging in and unplugging shouldn't be nearly as bad.

Back
Top Bottom