Do cab packs get stored onto the Axe-Fx II, itself?

tabqwerty

Inspired
Or are they just to load IRs for recording purposes only? On that note: can your own custom-made IRs be put onto the unit?

There are storage spots for IR's, amount of them varies depending on the product and version. The amount of them in a cab pack can be very large, you'll want to audition them, find what you like and then put on the unit. You can blend them and save as well with the cab editor software available from fractal.

There are storage spots for IR's, amount of them varies depending on the product and version. The amount of them in a cab pack can be very large, you'll want to audition them, find what you like and then put on the unit. You can blend them and save as well with the cab editor software available from fractal.

Thank you. How much space does the original Axe II have?

Does that answer what a 'noob' is? They're bunched together? Questions? Asking? What does 'zenaxe' mean? What is a 'wiki,' exactly? What does 'FX' stand for? Can you use cables on it? It uses electricity to run? What does it do, again? Why is the screen malachite (I like peridot; can it be peridot?)? "They're called 'firmware updates'.", and what're those? Does not punctuation go inside " quotation?"

Does that answer what a 'noob' is? They're bunched together? Questions? Asking? What does 'zenaxe' mean? What is a 'wiki,' exactly? What does 'FX' stand for? Can you use cables on it? It uses electricity to run? What does it do, again? Why is the screen malachite (I like peridot; can it be peridot?)? "They're called 'firmware updates'.", and what're those? Does not punctuation go inside " quotation?"

You're going to fit right in here

:confused:No judgement there. Just pointing a new user at a valuable resource that will answer the question on the table as well as a bunch more.

I think the point is the word "noob" is pejorative. It's used when intending to be a jerk from the safety of the internet. I'm sure you didn't intend it that way, as an insult, but that's how it's perceived. It's difficult to project tone in text.

Back
Top Bottom