djent preset so far

Rhiza

Inspired
Hi guys, I've been working on a djent preset for quite a while. Eventhough I don't feel this is totally finished yet, and I'm gonna change my pickups on the 8 string soon, I thought I should upload it anyway.
the tone of the preset is inspired by Periphery and mostly Vildhjarta. Still don't think it sounds near in any way.
It's still a little work in progress, but I think it sounds ok for now.
If anyone can make it sound better, please work on it and share it back, would be awesome to collaborate together, making one killer djent preset!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5576791/SpaziDjent.syx

Hope you all had a great christmas and a happy new year! :)

Edit: updated to match latest firmware and I did some last second tweaks ;)

Last edited:
Cheerzzzz Spazi thanks a lot :p been waiting for this one. Il let you know how it feels when I get to pick up my guitar :) . Dam exams

I get this weird message through the link:

נtwקנtx@SpaziDjentIjluקנtx@fhJOPQRS5קנtx@j'U\k4|5@w`(8y!~w2ne2f ~KhjTjne -3jL]A)UD?)U<
)U'w2nקנtx@~~<
~9Y<
~9Y<
~9Yv2ner%fLU* -g:ZL
K
#tZ@Unew2Kקנtx@3)a3 2f# l,>>~~K-0?*o*~~KFc3&~Siקנtx@~$t" G~u~$t" G#aOs(f]sje vnE*5~Kh?kg&49Y9Yhקנtx@9Y9.9YCHn-*u~K 3f 
K
Nbo~~bo~~;Y;Y;Y;Y;YDקנtx@;Y;Y;YfLx#r3KL33feLfLfL3feL332fקנtx@>קנtx@>קנtx@>קנtx@>קנtx@>קנtx@>קנtx@>קנtx@>קנtx@>קנtx@>קנtx@>קנtx@>קנtx@>קנtx@>קנtx@>קנtx@>קנtx@>קנtx@>קנtx@>קנtx@>קנtx@>קנtx@>קנtx@>קנtx@>קנtyVpXק

I get this weird message through the link:
נtwקנtx@SpaziDjentIjluקנtx@fhJ OPQRS5קנtx@j'U\k4|5@w`( 8y!~w2ne2f ~KhjTjne -3jL]A)UD?)U<
)U'w2nקנtx@~~ <
~9Y<
~9Y<
~9Yv2ner%fLU* -g:ZL
K
#tZ@Unew2Kקנtx@3)a3 2f# l,>>~~K-0?*o*~~KFc3&~Si קנtx@~$t" G~u~$t " G#aOs(f]sje vnE*5~Kh?kg&49Y9Yhקנt x@9Y9.9YCHn-*u~K 3f 
K
Nbo~~bo~~;Y;Y;Y;Y;YDקנ tx@;Y;Y;YfLx#r3KL33feLfLfL 3feL332fקנtx@>קנtx@>קנtx@>קנtx@>ק נtx@>קנtx@>קנtx@>קנtx@>קנtx@>קנtx@>קנ tx@>קנtx@>קנtx@>קנtx@>קנtx@>קנtx@>קנt x@>קנtx@>קנtx@>קנtx@>קנtx@>קנtx@>קנtx@ >קנtx@>קנtyVpXק
It's a kemperbot trying to profile the fractalcode from the forum!
Quick, shut it down, shut it down, seal your outputs!

I've got to stop this, it's not even funny. I just can't. I just.. I.. I don't know :roll

Yes it's for the newest firmware. 3.0.4 if I'm correct.
And forgot to mention that it's best to right click and "save as".
I'm looking forward for feedback and I hope someone can make it sound even better. But every guitar is different so the preset might sound different to you.

Back
Top Bottom