DIVINITY - The Singularity

ENDITOL

Inspired
Recorded with Axe-FX, all lead tracks, cleans and various FX are Axe-FX tracks, rhythms are 5150III. Checkitout!

BEG TO CONSUME - http://www.myspace.com/divinitymetal

divinity-limited-edition.png

PRE-ORDER SPECIAL
LIMITED TO 100 COPIES WORLDWIDE

The Singularity - Limited Edition
DIGIPAK CD + DVD
Bonus Tracks
Guitar Tabs + Drum vids
Exclusive Videos + Image Gallery
Hand Numbered and Signed

GO TO http://WWW.DIVINITY.CA TO PURCHASE NOW!
Order by other method, contact us: info@divinity.ca

Your Pre-Order will be shipped to arrive to you on or before the release date (12.01.2009)

Sweet Sacha! All that hard work has paid off!

Hey i wanted to ask you. Did you double track rhythms or are they quad tracked?

D20 said:
Sweet Sacha! All that hard work has paid off!

Hey i wanted to ask you. Did you double track rhythms or are they quad tracked?

Rhythms are double tracked primarily, other tracks fly in for choruses and harmonies etc. here and there.

Like I said over in the SSD forum, Sacha... killer stuff. Order placed!

Do you mind if I ask what models and cabs and stuff you used for this? Any chance you'd share the preset(s)? Also, did you use Toontrack Superior for the cymbals since the kick and snare were SSD?

Regards,
Jeff

SliderJeff said:

Do you mind if I ask what models and cabs and stuff you used for this? Any chance you'd share the preset(s)? Also, did you use Toontrack Superior for the cymbals since the kick and snare were SSD?

Regards,
Jeff

Killer thanks Jeff!

For leads I used the USA Lead and the German 4x12 cab. Cleans where the USA Clean. I posted the presets that are similar to what I used on Axe-exchange a while back, are those still around?

Yeah the cymbals and room sounds are all Superior 2.0.

ENDITOL said:
SliderJeff said:

Regards,
Jeff

Killer thanks Jeff!

For leads I used the USA Lead and the German 4x12 cab. Cleans where the USA Clean. I posted the presets that are similar to what I used on Axe-exchange a while back, are those still around?

Good question. I'll see if I can dig them up, Sacha. If I find the thread/link, I'll post it back here.

Did you mean the 3 "most BROOTALZ" patches that you uploaded to the AxeChange before it died? Not sure if that stuff still lives anywhere, unfortunately.

Thanks,
Jeff

SliderJeff said:
ENDITOL said:
SliderJeff said:

Regards,
Jeff

Killer thanks Jeff!

Good question. I'll see if I can dig them up, Sacha. If I find the thread/link, I'll post it back here.

Did you mean the 3 "most BROOTALZ" patches that you uploaded to the AxeChange before it died? Not sure if that stuff still lives anywhere, unfortunately.

Thanks,
Jeff

Yeah I think those where close to what I used on the album. If you can't find them then feel free to PM or email me and I can dig em up and send em to ya!

ENDITOL said:
Yeah I think those where close to what I used on the album. If you can't find them then feel free to PM or email me and I can dig em up and send em to ya!

You switched to 5150 model for the cd though, right? I think the ones you upped were Diezel, Soldano and Recto late last year. I could be remembering wrong, though.

Thanks!

Shred 'til yer dead,
Jeff

SliderJeff said:
ENDITOL said:

You switched to 5150 model for the cd though, right? I think the ones you upped were Diezel, Soldano and Recto late last year. I could be remembering wrong, though.

Thanks!

Shred 'til yer dead,
Jeff

The rhythm tracks are reamped through an actual 5150III, only the leads, cleans and FX tones are Axe-FX this time.

ENDITOL said:
SliderJeff said:
ENDITOL said:

Thanks!

Shred 'til yer dead,
Jeff

The rhythm tracks are reamped through an actual 5150III, only the leads, cleans and FX tones are Axe-FX this time.

Ah HA! Thanks, Sacha. Sorry for the misunderstanding. :)

Thanks to the support we are over half sold out of the limited edition!

More new music will be coming up this weekend. :twisted:

JoshuaLogan said:
It'd be awesome to see the lead patch or any more info on it.... boosted or unboosted/eq/etc.

I had uploaded it to the old Axechange, do you still have it? It's the Mark IV model, it is boosted and there is also a compressor and EQ in the chain. I did a fair amount of post processing to it since I had it dialed a bit too smooth, I EQd to make it cut a bit more and did a bit of multiband to tame some treble spikes on the harder picking bits.

Back
Top Bottom