display 8 scenes

skip

Inspired
hi,i have fc-12 i use 7/8 main and perform 2/what im trying to do is i guess it would be 7 just to show all 8 scenes and 8 turn on and off effects.right now i use 7 for bottom 4 scenes top 4 persets

Have you tried using the layout manager? It's not that hard to learn. If you have made any changes, it will help immensely if you export all your layouts and maybe even a preset and attach them to your question so we can all work from the same piece of paper.

Are you using the stock FC12 layout for the FX3? If not, which layout or device are you using?

Your question is not very clear. Try editing it and explaining it more carefully.

hi,i have fc-12 i use 7/8 main and perform 2/what im trying to do is i guess it would be 7 just to show all 8 scenes and 8 turn on and off effects.right now i use 7 for bottom 4 scenes top 4 persets
I’m not sure what you're saying here, but I think you want to have all eight scenes on one footswitch layer. You can program any footswitch on any layer to be whatever you want. Dive in, and make it happen! :)

yes im useing the stock 7&8 layout.i said i want to have 8 scenes on 7 and 8 is to turn on effects

yes im useing the stock 7&8 layout.i said i want to have 8 scenes on 7 and 8 is to turn on effects
You can edit the switches just like you edit a preset. If you want footswitch 2 to call us scene 2, just edit that switch to make it go to scene 2.

I’m not sure what you're saying here, but I think you want to have all eight scenes on one footswitch layer. You can program any footswitch on any layer to be whatever you want. Dive in, and make it happen! :)
yes but i dont know how to.yes i want 8 scenes on 1 layer of buttons

ok i just fig out how to get 8 scenes on the first layer ( 7) but now it wont switch persets.i click it to go to perset 2 it will pop up and say (002-002) and comes back to the 1 perset where im on.each time i press the up button it will go up but it stays where im at?ive got the banks at 1 fig i need to click up button each time i want to go to the next perset

Attachments

• Screenshot (27).png
    Screenshot (27).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
yeah but i want to beable to click and have effects turn off on.man everything working good.now out of no where it wont change persets up or down.

Attachments

• Screenshot (29).png
    Screenshot (29).png
    353.8 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot (30).png
    Screenshot (30).png
    350.6 KB · Views: 12
yeah but i want to beable to click and have effects turn off on.man everything working good.now out of no where it wont change persets up or down.
You can add Layout Links to the Scene switches to take you to your effects Layout(s).

The #6 and #12 switches are assigned to the Bank Inc/Dec function, not Preset Inc/Dec.

Switches can change all the things you want -- presets, scenes, and effects -- in various ways. They can also switch to a different layout with completely different switch assignments, at the same time.

You need a plan. What do you want each switch to do, on press, and on hold?

Draw it out, on paper, or in a spreadsheet. Plan what goes on each layout you're going to use, and how you're going to switch between them. I think you'll find setting all this up is pretty straightforward, once you have a clear vision of how you want it.

You can add Layout Links to the Scene switches to take you to your effects Layout(s).

The #6 and #12 switches are assigned to the Bank Inc/Dec function, not Preset Inc/Dec.
i do have them on bank and inc/dec.

For the Bank+ and Bank- switches, change the Tap category to Preset and the function to Inc/Dec. That will make it change Presets instead of Banks.

Back
Top Bottom