Discovering something new everyday

JasonB5232

Inspired
Started to realize this week what I could do with Input Trim to really fine tune gain on the Bassguy. I don't think I would have ever of bothered with input 2 in the 'real' world. Not even sure why I'm posting, but realized it would have taken me a lifetime of buying 'real' amps to have the understanding about EQ and gain structure that I do now to make me realize why I would use it.

I've had the Axe for over 2 years, play everyday, and once a week I realize something new about how amps work and react. It continues to amaze me how awesome of a piece of gear this thing is. The ability take what I like from one amp and add that to another and then make it do something it wasn't designed to do.

Oh, and thanks for all the posts where you guys get into the weeds about how amps work.

I have learned some astounding things on this forum that I never would have thought of. The community is part of the whole Fractal experience.

For example I never would have thought of putting a 1Khz bias trem at 5% on an amp (and now I can’t remember who to credit for the idea), but it is truly awesome.

Back
Top Bottom