Wish Disable cabsim separately for each output

demym13

Hi,

Is it possible to have cab and power amp sim disabled only on the desired output ? That would make simple to send both to a real amp and a PA.

Thanks and kudos for your products !!

Smart 👌, but it could be a totally different output all together as a sound. Still could be a nice option

Not possible.
I’ve seen a lot of your post and I know you’re a great member. I am not asking this in a disrespectful way, but is it truly not possible or is it not available? Meaning could this be done in the future or is it actually not possible?

I’ve seen a lot of your post and I know you’re a great member. I am not asking this in a disrespectful way, but is it truly not possible or is it not available? Meaning could this be done in the future or is it actually not possible?

Think about it. A signal traveling through the chain (IN > FX > AMP > CAB > FX > OUT) has the cab sound built in it. There's no way the processor can kill just that part of it (at the output) and leave the remainder intact. It's possible only when the Cab block comes at the end of the chain, and that's not the usual FRFR layout.

Think about it. A signal traveling through the chain (IN > FX > AMP > CAB > FX > OUT) has the cab sound built in it. There's no way the processor can kill just that part of it (at the output) and leave the remainder intact. It's possible only when the Cab block comes at the end of the chain, and that's not the usual FRFR layout.
To put it differently, the only way to do it is to put everything you want to be different on different outputs at the end of the chain.

Cab after delays and reverbs isn't common, but it might sound ok maybe.

Power amp is part of the amp block, so having it only on some outputs would mean putting all reverbs and delays before the amp. That's something people do sometimes, when they want the particular sound and feel that gives you. You could try it!

What's your reason for wanting this?

PS. To keep a stereo image with Cab placed after effects, two panned IRs must be used n the Cab block, possibly increasing CPU usage.

It would have to run 2 copies of the same preset at the same time. This is double the CPU of what is currently available.

Fortunately we can do it now with the cab at the end of a row and breaking off before the cab on another row to about without cab sims.

Back
Top Bottom