Digitech Trio live

fastgraham

Inspired
Happy new year y'all

Santa brought me a Digitech Trio for Xmas and I decided to try it out live Saturday night.

Basically think of the Trio as a looper but instead of looping the guitar sound, it makes drums and bass only.

I am a solo acoustic act and have always used a looper which I still have in the chain. Some songs I wanted to just have the acoustic as the back round and sometimes I wanted drums and bass.

The first 2 times I tried to use it, it wasn't right, then all of the sudden it clicked and for the rest of the show it worked perfectly with little to no adjustments.

I have attached my present where you can see the looper and the Trio work independently in parallel as the TRIO is run through the FX Loop.

The pedal is only $50 at Sweetwater and has added a crazy new dimension to my show. I got a lot of great feedback. Crowd was amazed and confused.

Attachments

• acoustic mutron.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 10
I Have owned the TRIO and TRIO Plus....instead of using it live I would create backing tracks to use live. I would run the TRIO plus into garage band via the headphone input. Then I would create a mp3 file from the 5 part song I had created on the TRIO. I would then load that into Songsheet... the song would play after stick count in....

I Have owned the TRIO and TRIO Plus....instead of using it live I would create backing tracks to use live. I would run the TRIO plus into garage band via the headphone input. Then I would create a mp3 file from the 5 part song I had created on the TRIO. I would then load that into Songsheet... the song would play after stick count in....
You are a better man than me. I just like to able to loop or TRIO on the fly as inspiration dictates.

Back
Top Bottom