Digital output issue - via S/PDIF (AX8-->AW2400)

Roberto M

I have tried to change also "clock source" as external (AX8 is the master..) but the message "wrong clock" appears on my AW2400- Yamaha DAW, so the audio signal stops.
Sometimes the signal from AX8 is off, also the signal coming from the analog outputs...

Suggestions?

If can help... on the DIO setting page on the Aw2400 the digital signal from the AX8 is detected as 41kHZ (sample rate) and not 48KHz like the manual show....???

Thanks a lot for help..

If can help... on the DIO setting page on the Aw2400 the digital signal from the AX8 is detected as 41kHZ (sample rate) and not 48KHz like the manual show....???
This will never work. The clock must be 48 kHz in order to use SPDIF from the AX8 in to another device. Full stop.

I know, on yamaha is setted as 48 Khz, I can't change it...

I'm wondering why Time to time the digital audio output is present and it works fine, and why sometimes the display show "wrong clock" and the signal stops.

ps. The digital cable for me it's ok, (hi quality cable golden contacts)
may be the cable is the problem?

FYI, Problem solved..... :rolleyes:

As supposed in my previous message... problem coming from the cable.......

Notes: By Looking at the cable weldings, nothing wrong... Just for fun...I've tried to unweld both sides and than weld them again, NOW IT WORKS PERFECTLY.

PS:THE COAXIAL DIGITAL " HI Quality...." CABLE IS BRAND NEW....:mad:

Back
Top Bottom