Different small pedal

LAYGO

Experienced
http://www.rjmmusic.com/mastermind.php

mm_large.jpg

I only noticed a few mentions here on the forum, but not as letting everyone know. Seems pretty interesting and has a Exp pedal port.

mm_back.jpg

Yeah, i've been looking at this one. It seems like a nice compact little pedal, although quite expensive here in Oz, close to $600 bucks.
I am heading off on tour in August and am keeping my fingers crossed for a Fractal controller but as it's looking less and less likely i think i will use this pedal as my escape plan.

teejay said:
Yeah, i've been looking at this one. It seems like a nice compact little pedal, although quite expensive here in Oz, close to $600 bucks.
I am heading off on tour in August and am keeping my fingers crossed for a Fractal controller but as it's looking less and less likely i think i will use this pedal as my escape plan.

What about the Liquid Foot mini? It's similar to this, but I think has a few more stomps.

If I buy mastermind, where can I get the 7-pins cable for the axe-fx
(Phantom power capability when using a 7 pin MIDI cable)

I've thought about this one too.. only downside I can see is the limited IA switches. Whereas the LF Jr, which should be available this next week according to Jeff, can have as many as 8, or 4 preset 4 IA's. Plus it has 2 Exp jacks. And all the functionality of the regular LF. I'm sure there's a difference in price betwen the 2 though!!

Cam said:
I've thought about this one too.. only downside I can see is the limited IA switches. Whereas the LF Jr, which should be available this next week according to Jeff, can have as many as 8, or 4 preset 4 IA's. Plus it has 2 Exp jacks. And all the functionality of the regular LF. I'm sure there's a difference in price betwen the 2 though!!
That sounds interesting! Anyone got any specs/pics on the LF Jr?

Back
Top Bottom