Diezel + Rectifier + bareknuckle painkillers

new version uploaded. I down the gain to 0.91 on rectifier and 0.47 on diezel. suggestions and comments will be welcome!

thanks for listen!

Clark Kent said:
DrJacKo said:
thank you clark, I'll record it with a lower gain. Actually I have the gain on 2.99 (Recto New) and 2.48 on Das Metall. I'll test tones with 2.50 and 2.00.

No problem... I had a lot of trouble finding THE tone I was going to use and this forum helped me so I'm trying to do my part. :) Hmm... are you using a DRIVE block aswell? How are you blending these tones together? I think it should be done like this:

---[AMP1]---[CAB]---
--\[AMP2]/-----------

This way it combines the tones of the two instead of using one amp to boost the other. If I have gain at 2.99 it's almost clean sounding... not even close to what this sounds like. :shock:

I'm using a 808mod drive block, but If I turn the amp drive to 0 it still sounding with gain. I use on drive block this settings: Drive - 0
Tone - 5
Level - 10

And my input pot is at 3 o'clock

Sounds a lot better to me! The main question ofcourse is how it sounds to you.

I used to use the drive block too but ended up liking my tone better without it. There was a thread here where most guys said that using a boost in Axe-Fx is not the same thing as using one with a real tube amp. In the Axe-Fx it's mostly adding a color to the tone instead of boosting the tubes like in a real amp.

Anyways! Your tone is good enough to be on a Slipknot record so from here on forward it's all about taste.

Thanks man! Now I have more knowledge and, step by step, I'll get a nice mix to record my projects.

thanks for listen!

DrJacKo said:
Soularflair sorry but I dont know how I can share my tone :( If you want it, explain to me how I can do that.
To save the patch you'll need to get it onto your computer hard-drive, then post it as an attachment here.
The info is here: http://axefxwiki.guitarlogic.org/index. ... ad_patches

Specifically (for Windows)...

"Setting up The Software
Download MIDI-OX if you dont already have it: MIDI-OX
Start MIDI-OX and use Options -> MIDI Devices to select your MIDI device input/output (this might pop up automatically the first time you run MIDI-OX)
Open the sysex window View -> Sysex...
Another (and much easier to use) MIDI librarian you can use is Bome's SendSX.

Saving Banks and Patches
Select Sysex -> Receive manual dump to start listening for a sysex dump
On the Axe-Fx: press the Utility button, and use the Page button to navigate to the Preset page.
On the Axe-Fx:
To dump an entire bank select one of the Dump Bank (A|B|C) options from the list and press the Enter to start the dump
To dump the current active patch select Dump Preset to MIDI and press Enter to start the dump
MIDI-OX will now receive the data and you can use Display Window -> Save as... to save the contents of the window to a .syx file on your computer's disk."

Mac instructions are there as well, if you happen to use Mac.

Thanks soular, im on work until tomorrow. When I'll arrive to home I'll follow the instructions to share the patch

Sup?

Late to the party as usual :lol: I haven't heard the old vers. but this one sounds pretty kickin.

Are you using any of the presets for S2.0 MF? or did you roll your own? would you mind sharing that?

MOSHON
DAVE

moshwitz said:
... Late to the party as usual :lol: I haven't heard the old vers. but this one sounds pretty kickin. ...
What he said!

smiley_emoticons_ozboss_gitarre1.gif

Let's get some screams ...
smiley_emoticons_seb_singing.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol: :?
:twisted:

Micha

Moshwitz: thanks! I can share my superior 2 patch but I have some post effects in the chain like RComp and more. Tomorrow I'll upload the superior 2 patch (metal foundry expansion) and the guitar patch.

Micha: THanks for listen!

Sup?
DrJacKo said:
Moshwitz: thanks! I can share my superior 2 patch but I have some post effects in the chain like RComp and more. Tomorrow I'll upload the superior 2 patch (metal foundry expansion) and the guitar patch.

Micha: THanks for listen!

Right on,,Thanks brother :) cool, I have Rcomp too ;) BTW,,what software are you using to record with?

MOSHON
DAVE

Im using Samplitude 11 pro. If you have the program I can share my samplitude session and you'll see all effects and eq on the project.

This is the rectifier patch:

[attachment=1:2do3zod7]Rectifier.syx[/attachment:2do3zod7]

On cab page you will see I use on CAB R the USER 9 program (In this user I load a RedWirez 4x12 Orange with Roger121 CapEdge 6inch)

This is the Diezel patch:

[attachment=0:2do3zod7]Diezel.syx[/attachment:2do3zod7]

On cab page I use the USER 9 program (RedWirez 4x12 Orange etc etc) on both cabs (L and R)

This is the Superior 2 Session

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2SKLAYMT

Attachments

• Rectifier.syx
    2 KB · Views: 161
  • Diezel.syx
    2 KB · Views: 139
DrJacKo said:
This is the rectifier patch:

[attachment=1:s9zmiz3w]Rectifier.syx[/attachment:s9zmiz3w]

On cab page you will see I use on CAB R the USER 9 program (In this user I load a RedWirez 4x12 Orange with Roger121 CapEdge 6inch)

This is the Diezel patch:

[attachment=0:s9zmiz3w]Diezel.syx[/attachment:s9zmiz3w]

On cab page I use the USER 9 program (RedWirez 4x12 Orange etc etc) on both cabs (L and R)

This is the Superior 2 Session

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2SKLAYMT

Im using Samplitude 11 pro. If you have the program I can share my samplitude session and you'll see all effects and eq on the project.

Sup?

Cool, cant wait to scope out the patches.

Hell yeah, That would be righteous of you brother. all I would need is the saved project file, It will just show up as audio missing, but still show all the arrangement and routing.

MOSHON
DAVE

Hey DrJacKo, I meant to ask...What sort of guitar are you using, what pickups does it have and what's it tuned to?
I've got a 7 string tuned down to F but it's a Schecter and only 26.5" scale, so it's not tight enough for my taste. I don't think it would do that patch justice.
I'm betting the patch would sound killer through a 30" scale guitar though.
I'm waiting on an Agile 30"...but they're out of stock of the model I want till April :x

hey soular, I record the clip with a schecter diamond 7 strings with a bareknuckle painkillers pickups. I hope this help you.

First post here on the forums but wanted to say that i think you're tone is really nice and the song itself is awesome. Love the groove of the track from 1:20.

Back
Top Bottom