Did we forget to celebrate the 6-year anniversary of the Axe-Fx III in January?

The Axe3 was already a 3,3 years old model, when I bought it. I am so glad I did not postpone my purchase while waiting for a younger model to arrive 🙂

What, I've lost 5 years because I've only had the AX FX since last year :tearsofjoy: ;)
Same thing here. I bought my unit in January last year after doing quite a lot of research and comparison with competing modelers. The fact that many of us are willing to purchase a modeler a number of years after its initial release is a testament to the fact that Fractal manufactures high quality modelers and they have continued to upgrade the hardware and the firmware to greatly enhance the original version continuously over its lifecycle! No other modeler developer does that.

Last edited:
Happy birthday!

I certainly won’t let go of mine even if a IV drops down. Maybe after a while when or if the IV are capable of stuff that is too good to not be a part of.

The III is doing an enormously good job of only thing that matters - tones. So amazing sounding especially since the last 3-4 major FW:s.

Been gigging mine for over 2 years now. Playing rock, pop, country, funk, acoustic. I’m more player than tweeker but it’s good to know I have so many options for whatever occasion arises. I actually bought it to replace my FX8 with the intention of using only the effects with my Friedman but when I started messing with it I instantly put the amp on a shelf. It’s an amazing piece of gear I wish I had 30 years ago.

So is the Axe FXIII enrolled for Kindergarten now? This pre-school phase sure was fun ;~))

Happy Birthday III to
Happy Birthday III to
Happy Birthday dear F X
Happy Birthday III to

Looking forward to the college years (Toga, Toga, Toga, Toga)!!!

Back
Top Bottom