Did the relay block or midi block count as one of the 8?

Tremonti

Fractal Fanatic
Only 8 block per preset right? Does this include relay and midi?

So I couldn't run this right?
. -delay-
Wah-comp-drive-multi delay-rotary-phaser-chorus-filter
. -reverb-

I'd only utilize phaser or chorus by self, not both together. Also would have a volume block and like I mentioned a midi our relay block too. Worried I'm not gonna be able to do this how I want? Everything on way, so planning things out in my head for expectations.

May be utilizing a real wah and an analog volume pedal if space going to be an issue.

Only 8 block per preset right? Does this include relay and midi?

So I couldn't run this right?
. -delay-
Wah-comp-drive-multi delay-rotary-phaser-chorus-filter
. -reverb-
You do not have to give up effect real estate if you use scenes to change your relays and send MIDI PC messages.

This means the configuration shown above is possible given there is available CPU.

The FX8 has 128 presets. This means that you have 128 different pedal boards, so you don't have to put every effect you might need into a single preset. Additionally, each preset has 8 scenes. These allow you to: toggle the bypass on multiple effects, toggle X/Y on multiple effects, switch relays, send MIDI messages, etc.

As a note, you only need to give a block for relays or MIDI if you want to control these functions with a footswitch in Stompbox mode, or you require MIDI CC.

Back
Top Bottom