Devin Townsend Live, starting in 45 minutes!

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
StageIt gives you a great way to see the first of Devin Townsend's three fundraiser concerts.

https://www.stageit.com/devin_townsend/quarantine_concert_series_1_vancouver_general_hospital/76693

EVpcZKwXgAAqdFy.jpg

I really enjoyed the live performance..though I know he was unhappy at times with his vocals ..he inferred that he might tweak it ...gonna check it out.

That was a nice FM3 demo. :)

I'm pretty sure the FM3 is just for show because it's one of the donation prizes and he's using his Axe-FX III rig. There's no input/output signal on the meters on the one behind him. He only got it a few days before the first show and probably didn't have the time to port his stuff over yet.

He might want to get an FM3 set up for the future. Other then that, portability isn't exactly to priority right now, and if he has III he'd probably just use that I'd think.

I'm pretty sure the FM3 is just for show because it's one of the donation prizes and he's using his Axe-FX III rig. There's no input/output signal on the meters on the one behind him. He only got it a few days before the first show and probably didn't have the time to port his stuff over yet.

Believe he received 2. One for him. One for the giveaway. Also, there is input signal on the meters on the one behind him. You can see them light up when he's playing and go away when not. Wouldn't take much time to import your cabs and settings from the 3.

Back
Top Bottom