Developer's Diary, May 6 2013

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
Hello all,

Here's an update on Fractal-Bot from the dev team.

================================

All,

We're moving right along with Fractal-Bot, working to add the ability to RECEIVE and SAVE SysEx data from the Axe-Fx II and MFC-101.

On the Axe-Fx II, you will be able to backup individual presets, individual cabs, banks of presets, or system backups.
On the MFC-101, you will be able to backup the entire unit.

We're also fixing a few usability improvements.

We expect the new version to be finished and ready to release this month.
Thanks for the continued Fractal-Bot appreciation posts and emails.

In addition to this, we're also working on new, updated Axe-Fx II drivers with full Windows 8 support, and hoping to resolve any remaining issues with the MIDI driver that Apple provides for the Axe-Fx II.

Haven't been able to complete my transition to v10 because I cannot make backups. This update should help me to move forward. Waiting anxiously

Haven't been able to complete my transition to v10 because I cannot make backups. This update should help me to move forward. Waiting anxiously

You do know you can make backups to the II's ROM that doesn't require AE or 3rd party librarian. Right?

Didn't know that, and don't see how useful it'd be to have a backup on the unit.

True... not useful if the unit dies. But for saving presets to have available after loading new banks or presets it is very handy and quick. Click the link in my sig for info how to easily save.

Back
Top Bottom