Demonstration of Axe-FX Dynamics

Amphibian

http://www.mediafire.com/?wguv5qmyt1s

Exemplifying the dynamics of the Axe-FX. Recorded direct with no post-processing. The range of tones is achieved by only using the guitars volume knob and switching pickups... The Mid-Boost on the Tyler was engaged the whole time but I turned up its knob just a hair towards the end. Could've probably cleaned it up way more by disengaging the Boost, but it added a nice texture to the tone... This "gizmo", the Axe-FX, responds better to playing dynamics than any amp that I have ever played.

OK, thanks for listening! :oops:

What kind of patch/amp did you use? :geek:
What... software release? :mrgreen: :lol:

Thanks for listening guys! :)

I can't upload my patches yet - but am working on it... However, the signal path is: Fulltone OD (set pretty dirty) - Compressor (standard) - Roland Jazz 120 amp (set rather raunchy) - 2X12 Custom Cab - No mic simulation (I hardly use them) - Delay - Reverb... The Fulltone OD is key in this patch... The rest is just there to bring it into place... I'm so yesterday, still on Firmware 5.22. :lol:

The backingtrack rocks and inspired me to do this track on top... It isn't mine, but I can upload it fo sho! :p

Sweet jazzy classy fusion lead!
I think that the guitar is little bit loud over the mix! ;)
Neck pickup? :?: :cool:

blue2you said:
Amphibian said:
What sounds? :? :)
By cool sounds I mean the playback! :D :mrgreen:

You lost me, what do you mena by "playback"!?! Do you mean the "jam track", i.e. the "backing track"? I didn't make the backing track, only the stuff on top. I used a neck S/C pickup and switched to a H/B pickup in the middle of the song. Thanks for listening and thanks also for the links to the Backing Track website!

Back
Top Bottom