AFIII "Demons" from Chaos Inside live at the very first "Silent Disco Metal Gig" in Vienna, Austria

Valhallir

Power User
Vendor
Last Saturday my band CHAOS INSIDE played a "Silent Disco" Metal concert in Vienna, Austria (no kangaroos). So, what you hear in the video
is completely unprocessed, as we fed the input of the wireless transmitter with the master signal of our Midas MR18 mixer.
Finally, all the people loved it! They were able to hear all the details in our music without the problems, that come with playing live in a p.a. and
they all said, that they would prefer this to any standard p.a. applications. It surely wasn't our last "Silent Gig"

Last Saturday my band CHAOS INSIDE played a "Silent Disco" Metal concert in Vienna, Austria (no kangaroos). So, what you hear in the video
is completely unprocessed, as we fed the input of the wireless transmitter with the master signal of our Midas MR18 mixer.
Finally, all the people loved it! They were able to hear all the details in our music without the problems, that come with playing live in a p.a. and
they all said, that they would prefer this to any standard p.a. applications. It surely wasn't our last "Silent Gig"

Sounded great brother!

Great pocket playing, tone is also nice. Only critique is that the clean guitar tone be turned up a bit. I enjoy your vocal tone, and appreciate your pitch control.

Back
Top Bottom