Delay block lost it's dry/front end signal?... How can I fix?

dannyp64

I went to change one of my delays in my library and all the sudden the front end signal is gone and only the delay trails can be heard. It's not the first time I've had issue with delays doing this but I usually fix it by restarting everything. Which is annoying as is... My Bypass Mode hasn't changed from Mute FX In and I'm at a loss as to why I'm only hearing the delay trails now. I've restarted the FM9 and the software editor and still the same issue. Any help is appreciated.

What is front end signal? This is an FM9 or AxeFX2? What do you mean change delay in library?

What is front end signal? This is an FM9 or AxeFX2? What do you mean change delay in library?
I have 2 delays in the chain. Both after the amp & cab block. One delay is in series, the other is parallel. I went to change the delay block that happens to be the one that's in series, and all the sudden I don't hear the guitars dry signal, I only hear the delay trails. I.E, I strum and don't hear anything until the delay trail kicks in.

I hesitate to call it a dry signal loss because I have effects that come before my delay, so I called it a front end signal. Either way, the initial strum is gone and only the delay trails play out.

I have 2 delays in the chain. Both after the amp & cab block. One delay is in series, the other is parallel. I went to change the delay block that happens to be the one that's in series, and all the sudden I don't hear the guitars dry signal, I only hear the delay trails. I.E, I strum and don't hear anything until the delay trail kicks in.

I hesitate to call it a dry signal loss because I have effects that come before my delay, so I called it a front end signal. Either way, the initial strum is gone and only the delay trails play out.
Either mix is 100%, you turned on kill dry if it’s an FM9 or something else in the grid is doing it.

You have an FM9 but you're posting in the Axe Fx II sub-forum.

Your Control Switch post is in the Axe Fx III sub-forum.

It's can be very confusing when you don't post in the correct place because the answers can be different for different hardware.

You have an FM9 but you're posting in the Axe Fx II sub-forum.

Your Control Switch post is in the Axe Fx III sub-forum.

It's can be very confusing when you don't post in the correct place because the answers can be different for different hardware.
I see that now.

Back
Top Bottom