Fixed Delay Block 1 Bypass using Control Switch not working? 1.06 Beta 2

Simon Godden

Inspired
Apologies if reported already. Delay Block 1 does not seem to respond to Control Switch modifer for Bypass. Chorus and Filter blocks work just fine (I have not tested all blocks).

Using 1.06 Beta 2.

Preset attached.

Attachments

• DELAY BLOCK BUG.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 0
I had a preset that would activate wah and delay bypass. It worked as it should on ver 1.05. However, on 1.06 Beta 1, Beta 2 and Beta 3 the wah is intermittent or doesn't sweep fully, when I configure the delay to activate simultaneously. Not sure if this will be addressed, as I did like the effect I was getting with this configuration.

I had a preset that would activate wah and delay bypass. It worked as it should on ver 1.05. However, on 1.06 Beta 1, Beta 2 and Beta 3 the wah is intermittent or doesn't sweep fully, when I configure the delay to activate simultaneously. Not sure if this will be addressed, as I did like the effect I was getting with this configuration.

Post the preset.

So, I rolled back to 1.05 and it works as it should. I then went back to 1.06 Beta 3 and same problem, when the delay is configured to activate with the wah, the wah is intermittent with little or no sweep. Here is the preset. Scene 1 -Intro is where it is. BTW, EXP 2 is my controller

Attachments

• Wah-Delay-Intro.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 2
So, I rolled back to 1.05 and it works as it should. I then went back to 1.06 Beta 3 and same problem, when the delay is configured to activate with the wah, the wah is intermittent with little or no sweep. Here is the preset. Scene 1 -Intro is where it is. BTW, EXP 2 is my controller

Delete the "Delay 1" block, add it again, and attach the controller again. This solved it for me.

Delete the "Delay 1" block, add it again, and attach the controller again. This solved it for me.
Well, I'm not sure why it's not working for me. Deleted Delay 1, added it back in, added controller and still the same result. Wah has very little sweep and responds intermittently. I'm going to try building the preset from scratch again.
Update: So, I built another preset from scratch. Same issue. I'm stumped. ver 1.05...the preset is working perfectly. ver 1.06...wah not performing properly.
Thanks Yek for looking at this. Could you send that preset that you got working back to me? I'll load it to see if I get the same result. There has to be something different somewhere. I'll keep picking away at it.

Last edited:
Attached.
Thanks Yek! It works....I still don't get why my config didn't work. I appreciate it!

Correction. I finally found what it was. Auto Engage in the Delay 1 Modifier was not set to "Off" . So, the wah was impaired by that setting.
Your help made me figure it out. Thanks again!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom